Jaan for you !! ~Its not a sad post , read till da end :) !!
I know how it feels inside to be shattered Broken down into little pieces filled with hope left to be undecided You try to hold these feelings within you Till one day you can't help but cry To cry so horribly every night Wondering why all this can't just die I know how this feels inside Being left behind those tears in that awful state of mind that brought you there sitting alone, falling on air In one moment of time it all changes with a look of an eye
Then I realized
When i am with you all those feelings fade There is no reason for me to act or feel this way
Then will you stay?I love you forever in a day .
thank you for being my angel today.
Hold me close and do not let go . Walk with me till i learn to tread alone even in the dark .
I know for sure you ll always be there .., but don't know why i just want to hear you say that once ...
hold my hand , hug me tight , i m sure from that moment on ill be alright
2 comments:
This is me as I am……
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.
i hope jaan gets it right and stays by your side ....
Post a Comment