Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Things to do Before I die ..

1.Shatter glass windows of my ex , because damn it feels good to be a gangster.

2. Learn how to whistle, and then piss people of whilst whistling answers to their questions.

3. Party hard all night and turn up for work without going home the next day.

4. Learn to drive and then Drive a convertible with the top down and music blaring.

5. Burn all my journals and my bras.

6. Turn Bitchy -Learn swear words and use them (Definitely use them just after I learn to fight effectively)

7. Experience weightlessness

8. Have a slumber party for all my girl friends. Watch Disney movies, dance to the Dirty Dancing soundtrack, pay each other sincere compliments, drink ourselves silly on cosmopolitans and have fun while male bashing.

9. Go scuba diving in shark inflicted water.

10. Pen my story with all nitty details, for peace of mind. Seal it in an envelope, and mail it to a fake address.

11. Go on a cruise.

12. Plant a tree. Spit in the dirt where it grows to leave something of myself behind.

13. Start dating and then dump them – that species needs to know how is feels to be heartbroken.

14 . Learn not to say yes when you really mean no.

15. Spend a night under the stars and tell ***** that even the bad times were good, that I've loved loving him, and that I'll visit him in hell if I get the chance .

16. Hug everyone I've cared for, goose a few when they're all weepy and touched.

17. Have a portrait of me painted, to ensure my funeral picture is perfect.

18. Set foot on every continent, Antarctica might be a tough one, but once you’ve reached all seven you can truly call yourself a world traveler.

19. Learn to read tarot cards or runes.

20. Go more green

21. Own DvDS of all my favorite movies.

22. Take up tai chi

23. Live outside homeland- I meet the same ppl, go the same grocer, fill fuel at the same station all that would change.It maybe a scary but what the heck its People else where too..the worlds highly populated

24 Learn three to four chords on the guitar, until I can play one song.

25. Milk a cow. Drink that. The process is taxing only in terms of patience. You may not want another sip -- in fact, you might not ever want half-and-half in your coffee again .


Lastly Make a checklist of 100 things i must do in this life

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so are you making bullet list then..!

Deepthi said...

@yuva : Sortaa !! i shld make a new list nw :) most of it is kinda obsolete n Check marked :D !!