Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sunshine

You don't know how long I stared,
into the corner of my room
It's hard for me to find the right words,
The words that will make you truly see.

You're always there,
Bringing a smile to my face,
Even when life's tears you down,
And you feel out of place.

I know that you have your moments at times,
We both struggle to remain strong,
I wish there was more I could do to comfort you,
If it'd help, I'd hug you all night long.

You should already know,
I'll be here for you day or night,
As long as you want me,
I won't leave your sight.

Please also keep this in mind,
You are one of the most important people to me,
You make me feel special and worth while,
You make me laugh which helps me keep my sanity.
Your the sun that lights my day

You do so much for me,
Sometimes i feel ,I don't have much to give back,
I hope that what I offer is enough,
And there won't be anything you need that I lack.
For all I want to be is your sunshine .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Touching :)