Monday, October 24, 2011

He said


Close your eyes
feel the hope inside
although all is lost
your heart still beats
so don't give up.


You may be that person
forever in the shadows
scared of what everyone
thinks and tries their best
to fit in...


You may be that person
that stays up all night
just to help a friend out
when they wouldn't do the
same for you...


You may be that person
that no one knows is there
that no one even seems to give a
damn...


You may be that person
that constantly cries
and no matter how hard 
you try you always feel
the pangs of emptiness 
inside...


But know this...


You are not alone
you have me by your side... 
I m here to share the tears
I m here to hear your laugh...


I m here to see you smile :)

No comments: