Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Kiss



Chased by butterflies, Stung A bee, one squished ladybug and almost got taken out by a humming bird; cool weather and a hot sun with a "breeze" kicking up so much pollen it even bothered me. Yup! I'd say it's definitely spring  !!! 

Daisies may surround my battered body,
casting false pretences on my heart
as I reminisce of the bygone days
when the air would blow our kisses skywards
until they landed on our skin,

Entwined with the essence of love,
as the sun tickled our naked bodies,
we lay among the reeds of romance,
simply carefree from the world of prejudice.

Though years have passed and I still long
to dance among the hydrangeas and
daisies without the fear of being stung
by the King of Bees,
like you once lay upon my heart
injecting your poison,

So now I simply ask...

Send me his kisses, Spring

No comments: