Sunday, January 11, 2009

It is impossible to talk to you

It is impossible to talk to you
When you argue with everything I say
I guess we are just different
And we could bicker about it all day

I will talk my heart out
Then you contradict everything I've said
It is getting harder to deal with
The stress of it hurts my head

I know I am hard to get on with
but then u don't seem to do all that u say too,
Still I try to do what is best for US
But you think you're perfect
That it is OK for to pick a fight

You always look for fault
Waiting for me to go wrong
Then you play upon it
My weakness makes you strong

Of course I can be unpleasant too
But it is you that always has a point to pick
I try to be reasonable
But you scream "I'm at the end of my wick"

And I guess it goes both ways
I am at the end of my wick too
How can we resolve this when
It is impossible to talk to you

No comments: