Friday, December 17, 2010

Guitar and Strings

From the distance I heard
The one I admire
Cant block my ear drums
When he plays the guitar

Positive vibes were all over
You'll feel it when your there
Wont even know your singing along
To the rhythm he is creating

He is down to earth
eyes set to merely one
heart belongs to only one
His music and his guitar

While he plays his guitar
Ill be the spectator
Head banged to his music
From the distant ill see him.

I know all you wanted to do was cheer me up
Mission accomplished , i smiled - honest it wasn't a smirk
While we bid goodbye thought to myself ;

Every time a string pops it's replaced.
It's just like people.
As one goes another comes in.
But the other is usually forgotten.
Sometimes I get so sick about the way people handle their situations.
So all i do is sit and look sad because their is nothing to be happy about.
I use to go around hating the world.
But in a sense I still do.
Can't find truth, Only lies are here.
Most of the time I can't understand how people can just be replaced.
Think about it we are not as easy as guitar strings.

No comments: