A stab in the back,
A shot through the head,
A bullet for breakfast,
Thats all nothing said.
A snide remark ,A bitchy glance
A scar inside ,But I'll give you one last chance.
A scream in my ear , A bang on the door,
A friend lost, Who cares any more?
A final word before i say goodbye,
I'll swallow a piece of humble pie,
I'll say I'm sorry for what you have done,
Then it's goodbye, farewell,
It was never going to be any fun.
You were supposed to be a friend not a fiend
you have been quite mean
Stab my back, again and again
but know this...revenge will be mine
All in good time god will exact it on you
Watch your back from now on...
or else you might find a knife
silver and long protruding from it
it will be OH SO long
And painful too
so i'd watch out if i were you
----------------
This isnt about any of my dear friends...so just in case you were wondering im not mad at any of you sweethearts - Goofy , sugu , appu , my3, shweta, faby and paper village boy thank u for all the support .
No comments:
Post a Comment