As I walk down this path of leaves.
The seasons change with the winter breeze.
My heart grows cold temperatures decrease.
Slowly feels like I'm dying my heart to decease.
Then the suns comes and melts me away.
My heart flows into utter dismay.
I thought I saw summer with all of it's heat.
I was wrong it was only spring.
Like my heart warm through the daylight
It turns cold as ice through the night.
When April comes the rain it brings.
My heart is flooding flowing like a spring.
Here comes May flowers smell the roses so sweet.
All the thorns and thistles is all I see.
But then I look up your in the fields.
The pain is gone I feel healed.
Then you leave no where to be found.
The beauty was gone all that surrounds.
To the dark night I stare at the skies.
Seeing your face in the stars in the night.
I look over my shoulder and don't see you beside.
No more hiding your no longer mine.
Through all the seasons and the many pains.
In the end everything seems vain.
No comments:
Post a Comment