In fantasy talks did I recall
Indulgences which we were bound to each other
As lesser raiments took their fall
From softest skin to hardest ground
The demons of my past, held the realm of unbearable misery
Treacherous, thunderous sounds of despair
There lay a girl in broken agony
Unmanaged and damaged beyond repair
Battling her fears the force of raging rain
Lighting storms that had caused her frightening pains
The torture hole that torched her soul
And what touch was placed on me!
Gentle fingers, tender longing
So twice an hour then was spent
On long and winding Pleasure's road
Of sight, of sound, of taste and scent
And slowest tease, refrain, torment
Until at last was touch bestowed
You said, so sweetly, that it would be okay
I trusted every word and somehow made it through
Cradled in each others arms,She knew he meant no harm
Oh when entangled in a web of passions,
Breathless and without caution
I allow the sensual temptations,
Overrule me till I lose all concentration
The touch - that ripped me then from time and space
That I could scarce recall my name
Wrapped in warmest, wicked grace
As every shard fell into place
And burned away my mortal shame
Indulgences which we were bound to each other
As lesser raiments took their fall
From softest skin to hardest ground
The demons of my past, held the realm of unbearable misery
Treacherous, thunderous sounds of despair
There lay a girl in broken agony
Unmanaged and damaged beyond repair
Battling her fears the force of raging rain
Lighting storms that had caused her frightening pains
The torture hole that torched her soul
And what touch was placed on me!
Gentle fingers, tender longing
So twice an hour then was spent
On long and winding Pleasure's road
Of sight, of sound, of taste and scent
And slowest tease, refrain, torment
Until at last was touch bestowed
You said, so sweetly, that it would be okay
I trusted every word and somehow made it through
Cradled in each others arms,She knew he meant no harm
Oh when entangled in a web of passions,
Breathless and without caution
I allow the sensual temptations,
Overrule me till I lose all concentration
The touch - that ripped me then from time and space
That I could scarce recall my name
Wrapped in warmest, wicked grace
As every shard fell into place
And burned away my mortal shame
No comments:
Post a Comment