When you look at me i start to blush
and all that i can say is you and us
oh baby i'm so afraid to be with you
and all that i can say is you and us
oh baby i'm so afraid to be with you
For all the things that are so new
Looking into your smiley eyes
pulling you closer to me, hugging you tightly
wanting you nearer, skin on skin
pulling you closer to me, hugging you tightly
wanting you nearer, skin on skin
then kissing you, my hug tightens
not wanting to let you go
not wanting to let you go
Silent whispers in my ears, a nibble there a nibble here
thats all i you needed to make me squeal
you steal my breath, when you kiss my neck
you make me stare while you hold me still
I get impatient when you speak,
I'd rather he caress my cheeks
this seduction is a dangerous game
its played with words and looks
played with tones and hints
as he plays with me tempting my mind
I bites my lips
thats all i you needed to make me squeal
you steal my breath, when you kiss my neck
you make me stare while you hold me still
I get impatient when you speak,
I'd rather he caress my cheeks
this seduction is a dangerous game
its played with words and looks
played with tones and hints
as he plays with me tempting my mind
I bites my lips
You look at me, My knees get weak
You touch me, I get shy
You make me blush, You make me smile
You make it all worth the while
You touch me, I get shy
You make me blush, You make me smile
You make it all worth the while
No comments:
Post a Comment