Saturday, March 8, 2008

Celebration of life !!

Rejoicing the seasons of a woman’s life, for each time and each season is worth its own celebration. Spread over a lifetime, celebrating womanhood is a celebration of life.

HERE'S wishing us a HAPPY WOMENS DAY !!

I shave my legs,
sit down to pee,
and I can justify
any shopping spree

I don't go to the barber
but a beauty salon
I can get a message
without a hard-on

I can balance the checkbook
I can pump my own gas
can talk to my friends
about the size of my ass

my beauty's a masterpiece
and yes, it takes long
at least I can admit
to others when I'm wrong

I don't drive in circles
at any cost
and I don't have a problem
admitting I'm lost

I never forget
an important date
you just gotta deal with it
I'm usually late

I don't watch movies
with lots of gore
don't need an instant replay
to remember the score

I won't lose my hair
or get jock itch
and just cause I'm assertive
don't call me a bitch

don't say to your friends
oh yeah, I can get her
or in your dreams, oh dear
I can do better

flowers are okay
but jewellery's best
look at me you idiot....
not at my chest !!!

I don't have a problem
with expressing my feelings
I know when you're lying
you look at the ceiling

DONT call me a GIRL
A BABE or a CHICK

I am a WOMAN !!!

:D !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Gaurav said...

i dont believe this masterpiece hasn got a comment on it yet .. :P

Impressionist said...

LOL! brilliantly written!

"flowers are okay
but jewellery's best
look at me you idiot....
not at my chest !!!"

Priceless!!

-I

Anonymous said...

You're beautiful and funny!

Winnie the poohi said...

hey!!

This is amazing!!

LOL!

Loved it!