Somehow i wish i cld go bk in time just so i cld be wit my frds .., wish they stayed but things change and circumstances force a change of scenery. No matter the reason, I still wanted them to stay around because they were my friends. Well most people argue on the fact tht out of sight out of mind ! for me tht aint true for me its the other way round out of sight always on my mind !
this blog is for all my bhery bhery spl friend'S ( i m sure they knw i m tlking abt em :; for the rest since u wldnt knw em , i skip their names :D )
SO ,
Though I don't write or call youas often as I would like to
I spend time every day thinking about you
Sometimes it is a memory of something we shared
Other times it is an incident in my life
that I imagine myself telling you about
No matter what it is in my mind
Though we don't see each other very much
nor do we write to each other very muchnor do we phone each other very much
I always know that, at any time
I could call, write or see you
and everything would be exactly the same
You would understand everything I am saying
and everything that I am thinking
Our friendship does not depend on being together
It is deeper than that
Our closeness is something inside of us
that is always thereready to be shared with each other
whenever the need arises
It is such a comfortable and warm feelingto know that we have such a lifetime friendship
ILL LOVE U FOR LIFE !!
1 comment:
yeah.....well, very sweet and all that....so there....but then....all it takes is a call and a mail....i know i know....look who's talking....but then....its always like this, isnt it?...and far better off, if you ask me....rather this, than turning into those sugar coated crap...miss ya a lot too...and hope a morning shall soon come when a woman wakes me from my drunken stupor with the words..."bhaskar, BHASKAR!! get up and study!!"
Post a Comment