My life will shine from deep within
Dress me in black, watch me glowing like I have never been
From darkness I was born, yet rebelled with a bright skin
Demolish me in dimness, but even then I can potentially win
Beat me not, for darkness is my shield that cannot betray
What would a dying sun do, when I'm united to what's gray
A night spirited woman thrives through me, when ever I pray
Embedded in my soul, with agony I live to fight another day
Luminance frightens concealed secrets, which I suppress
and my misery fears the revelation of its hidden duskiness
for I mourn, I revive within my own mystery - nonetheless
I breathe the pain of my lonesomeness, which I repress
Turn off the sun, watch how light will beam from my heart
for darkness is a part of me, and from darkness I am a part
Like stars endlessly glow, yet can only be glimpsed at night
I too can shine through dimness, for I candidly despise light
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
LIGHT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
deep!! :)
:) - ninniiiiii thank u for taking time to read !
Post a Comment